Established in 1996, “NITEK SAP SHIPPING” is engaged in the business of petrochemical Products storage, through our vast Storage Tank Farms within Russian linkable terminals, terminals in Rotterdam, Euro-tank terminal and Oil tanker ships along the inland waterways and coastal seas of European Russia.
Our company offices are located in Moscow and Saint Petersburg in the Russian Federation, with large operations in the Baltic Sea and all terminals in Rotterdam, Amsterdam via our joint terminal venture with Vopak and Euro-tank maatschap europoort terminal.
Our Company has all necessary licenses of the Transport Ministry Department of Sea and River Transport of Russian Federation to carry out its activities either by Russian inland waterways or sea and foreign sea ports.
The main activities of NITEK SAP SHIPPING includes:
- Tank storage operations;
- Vessel bunkering with oil products;
- Transshipment at oil storage;
- Oil products transportation by road;
- Pipeline services;
- Oil products transportation by inland waterways of the Russian Federation;
- Oil products transportation via international shipping lanes;
- Oil products transshipment at all Russian and European Ports;
- Ecological services (collection and utilization of bilge and oily waters):
- Oily wastes collection from ships at the Port of St. Petersburg and in the waters of the Neva River;
- Dry garbage collection;
- Oil wastes transportation;
- Oil wastes recycling;